Find Flights to the USA
Many of the international Southern USA airports are Ports of Entry into the United States and offer full immigration and customs facilities. In addition, several Southern international airports provide US-VISIT Biometric Entry Procedures.
All major cities in the South have international or national airports offering flights to USA Ports of Entry and other flights to USA airports in metropolitan areas. Car rental and transport services to hotels as well as taxi services are readily available in or near major airports across the South.
Southern USA Airports with US-VISIT Biometric Entry Procedures
US-VISIT biometric entry procedures are currently in place at 116 U.S. airports, 15 seaports and in the secondary inspection areas of 154 land ports of entry. The following ports of entry in the Travel South USA sister states currently offer US-VISIT biometric entry procedures.
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- Charleston International Airport
- Myrtle Beach International Airport
- Alexandria International Airport (AEX)
- Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport (BTR)
- Lafayette Regional Airport (LFT)
- Lake Charles Regional Airport (LCH)
- Monroe Regional Airport (MLU)
- Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY)
- Shreveport Regional Airport (SHV)
- Memphis International Airport
- Nashville International Airport
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport
- Raleigh-Durham International Airport
- Wilmington International Airport
- Norfolk International Airport
- Richmond International Airport
- Washington Dulles International Airport
For an updated list of U.S. and non-U.S. airports offering US-VISIT Biometric Entry visit the U.S. Department of Homeland Security website.
Also learn about Southern United States passports and visas.